Re: ecos-discuss Digest 17 Apr 2003 16:10:44 -0000 Issue 1239

that was actually a great hint, but i wasn't using angel at all. i had angel residing in flash though and i noticed that it always runs for a moment before redboot gets a chance to run. so angel probably messed up the memory map and mode settings. is that what could have happened?
but shouldn't redboot initialize all the registers again when it's run? i would think so.

i solved the problem by rebuilding redboot with asserts and tracing enabled, but i totally don't understand why this should make a difference. fact is that my own test prog and all the kernel tests run just fine now.

Matt