Re: ftp client problem : ftp_get fails for large files

> > > Which version of eCos are you using? 2.0beta1? anoncvs?
> > >
> > anoncvs from mid april , the patch was not included ????
>
> Are you sure its mid april? That patch definitely was committed on
> 2003/03/14 at 13:04:05.
thats the date on the directory's . but it could be the day the files where
copied on this local computer. I will download a fresh copy from the
cvs , not an update to an older version or a copy from an other computer .

> > I removed the printf in the file net/bsd_tcpip/current/src/sys/net/if.c.
> > rebuilt the lib, recompiled, rerun the ftpclient1 test , same result .
>
> Strange. What's your target hardware?
an internally designed board (idt mips processor ) very similar to the
idt79s334a port

Henri