From: Rycerz Roman-G11565 [mailto:roman.rycerz@motorola.com]
Sent: Thursday, May 01, 2003 3:11 AM
To: ecos-discuss@sources.redhat.com
Subject: RE: [ECOS] Re: eCos with MPC555

HI...

	I have been using a MPC555 on a internal product and do have redboot
running... I can get redboot to run with only about 25% usage of the
internal flash.  Ram is another story.  A basic redboot will run, but if you
want to program flashes and have some space to download and debug
programs.... Then you will need more ram....

-roman