Re: Does eCos supports chained interrupt?

Hi Gary,

My understanding about CYGIMP_HAL_COMMON_INTERRUPTS_CHAIN
is different from what I want to achieve here.  e.g. if my platform supports 5
interrupt
vectors,  each is for different peripherial devices, among them one is to service 3
PCI devices.
If I enable CYGIMP_HAL_COMMON_INTERRUPTS_CHAIN, all these 5 interrupt vectors
will be chained together, so all my ISRs ( including ISRs for the PCI devices, uart,
etc ) need to
check if the interrupt is for it to process. My intention is not to chain all the
interrupt vectors together,
but to chain the ISRs for the 3 PCI devices( assuming each PCI device has different
ISR),
I want to be able to activate ISRs for the 3 PCI devices one after another when
interrupt for this INT line happens,
each ISR will check if the interrupt is for itself to service. I am trying to port
some code from VxWorks
to eCos, and seems 'intConnect' in VxWorks actually chained all the ISRs for a
certain vector together, this seems to be
specifically designed for PCI devices since they can share the same line. I couldn't
find simiar stuff about eCos.
If eCos doesn't support it, I can work around easily. Just want to make sure.

thanks and all input are welcome

Zi