Redboot configuration

Hi,

I have the problem that, using the Configuration tool "2.12 net" for Windows, the CYGBLD_REDBOOT_MIN_IMAGE_SIZE and CYGBLD_REDBOOT_FLASH_BOOT_OFFSET options are wrong when I build Redboot for RAM startup. It doesn't seem to matter wether these options are changed by importing an .ecm file, altered manually by the tool, or by editing the .ecc file. The actual result in the executable corresponds to the values supplied redboot.cdl (which are not useful for me).

My target is a custom PowerPC variant, based on 603e core. I use the 2.0b1 sources. I followed the steps described in chapter 3 "Rebuilding RedBoot", eCos reference manual. Has someone else noticed this behaviour or could point me how to use these options?

All the best
Peter