Notice

EL GORDO SWEEPSTAKES LOTTERY.N.L
BURDENSTRAAT 22 1053 DS, AMSTERDAM.THE NETHERLANDS
WROM: YOKSTTZRCLBDXRQBGJSNBOHMKHJYFMYXOEAIJJPHSCRTNHGSWZIDREXCAXZOWCONEU

Email: elgor_lt@excite.com

REF: NLD/2311786008/01 BATCH: 14/011/IPD

Sir/Madam,

RE: WINNING NOTIFICATION/FINAL NOTICE .

We are pleased to inform you today the 15th of May 2003, the result of the El Gordo Netherlands Sweepstakes Lottery International program held on the 27th of April 2003. Your company or personal email address attached to ticket number 205-11465886-629 with serial number 3772-99 drew lucky numbers 7-14-17-23-31-44 which consequently won the lottery in the 2nd category. You have therefore been approved for a lump sum payout of 500,000 Euro (Five Hunderd Thousand) in cash credited to file Ref. No NLD/2311786008/01.This is from a total cash prize of 5million Euro shared among international lucky winners in this category. Your fund is now deposited with our Security Department to your winning email address.

Due to mix up of some numbers and names, we ask that you keep this winning private from public notice until your claim has been processed and your money remitted to your designated account. This is part of our security protocol to avoid double claim and unwarranted taking advantage of this program by participants.

All participants were selected through a computer ballot system drawn from over 50,000,000 companies and individual email addresses from all over the world as part of our international promotions, which takes place twice every year.

We hope with part of your winning, you will take part in our end of year stake of U.S $50million international lottery. Remember, all winning must be claimed not later than June 3rd 2003. After this date all unclaimed fund will be returned to the pool as unclaimed Notification.

You are therefore advised to contact the paying agency in the Netherlands as specified below, NOTE: In order to avoid unnecessary delays and complications please remember to quote your Reference, Batch, Serial and Draw numbers in all correspondence with our agent MR Pinas Lan (DIRECTOR GENERAL OF REALTY PAYMENT AGENCY A DIVISION OF CAMARA GROUP).(Email: esp@accountant.com).

Furthermore, should there be any change of address, do inform your agent as soon as possible and anybody under the age of 18 years is automatically disqualified.

Congratulations once more from our members of staff and thank you for being part of our promotional program.

Sincerely

Marie Van Dijk.