GoAhead WebServer

Hi James,

I noticed your question on the eCos mailing list and thought I'd respond.
First, if you download the GoAhead WebServer you will see an eCos directory
in there.  This directory contains sample code on how to integrate the
WebServer into your app.

Also, I wrote an article last year in the November 2002 issue of Doctor
Dobb's Journal about integrating the GoAhead WebServer with eCos.  The
article was intended to be more generalized so some of the details about
integrating the WebServer with eCos are left out.  This article was also
based on an older version of the WebServer which has seen quite a few
updates since then.  Here's a link to the article:

http://www.ddj.com/articles/2002/0211/

The eCos mailing list also has quite a few posts detailing some information
about integrating the WebServer.

Hope this helps.

--Anthony