Re: Redboot configuration

At 12:19 15.05.03 -0600, Gary D. Thomas wrote:

I personally prefer the CLI version, but that's because I prefer those
sorts of tools.  The GUI tool works just as well.

I just tried exactly what you're asking for, using the ConfigTool as
provided with 2.0 and it seemed to do the right thing.  I imported
a .ecm file which modified these parameters and the appropriate
changes appeared in the <pkgconf/redboot.h> configuration file.

Thanks a lot. You are right, I can confirm that <pkgconf/redboot.h> is OK in both cases. I must have a completely different problem, which may be down to the fact that I do not yet have a flash driver. Must be something target-specific. I think I can work around this.

All the best
Peter