Re: Creating eCos flash application image for AT91 EB40a Redboot

Øyvind Harboe wrote:
I've read up a fair bit on eCos and Redboot now, but I would greatly
appreciate one or two pointers.

We need our customers to upgrade the application
in the field. Redboot should do the trick.

How do I configure the ecos build environment to create images
that can be written to flash using Redboot?

Just normal default RAM startup will work actually. And then when you store the images into flash with redboot, the FIS directory will include the information like load address and start address.