Re: Determining current context

On Mon, 2003-05-26 at 11:51, David Brennan wrote:
> Is there a function somewhere which will tell my code what context it is
> currently in?
> Specifically this is for i386-pc platform if that matters.

What sort of context are you referring to?  Do you mean ISR vs DSR vs
thread?  In this case, you'll just have to know by design.  In other
words, an ISR will be a particular piece of code that only runs as
a direct result of an interrupt.  This code should not be used any
other way.  Similarly, a DSR is only run as a result of an ISR causing
it to be dispatched.  All other code is thread code.

--
Gary D. Thomas <gary.thomas@mind.be>