RAW Ethernet I/O

I am working on a project that will be receiving IP packets via an RS-422
serial link. The packets will then be transmitted over Ethernet. I would
like to use the Raw Packet interface but it doesn't look like eCos fully
supports the raw packet interface line Linux does. I need to be able to keep
the received source MAC address when transmitting the data over Ethernet as
well as change the source MAC address to some predefined value or the value
of the receiver. I also don't need the IP stack because the entire packet is
good to go as is and needs no massaging by the IP stack. I have done this on
Linux but I am a newbie to eCos and was wondering how I can attach to the
Ethernet driver directly or is there another way. Eventually the project
will go bi-directional and will also need to be able to receive RAW Ethernet
for transmission over RS-422 serial.

	Thanks in advance.
	Rick Davis