basic cuestions

Hi, I have started today with the world of ecos ... I have several basic
cuestions that I hope some of you can answer me...

The company I work for is going to start to use the following embedded gprs
gps device http://www.falcom.de/e/e-body-produkte-f35-xxl-si.html wich uses
eCos

Now, correct me if I am wrong.

If we develop software for this device, that software will be directly
transportable to any other platform supported by eCos, like a standard PC
i386 Main Board

Am I rigth ?

As far as using eCos on a PC MB as a target sistem, I guess that you will
have to use the BIOS ROM chip and then program there your eCos created
binari code, in that sense a PC Mainboard with processor RAM and the new
eCos generated ROM will act as a embedded device.

Am I rigt ?

An the last cuestion, we are looking for some already built boxed embedded
modules that run eCos and with basic IO like serial, digital IO etc.

Can anyone give me some addresses of were you can find those ?

Tks in advance for your help

Salva
Spain