help!! TI omap processor

> The elf image is what the compiler produces. It has the symbol table
> etc. arm-elf-objcopy is then used to produce the .bin file from the
> elf. The .bin file is what you put into ROM, but gdb needs the elf
> file which has the symbol table.
oh
so let me ask another question
I was reading a tutorial about loading linux on the ti innovator referece
board. fine. but they provided the redboot precompiled, not only 1, but 2.
one is a full version, the other is a tiny version, in .out file, loadable
by TI's CCS(code composing studio). the CCS can put the tiny version into
OMAP's internal SRAM. but the ECOS source code do not have a config file for
that. i coudln't load my compiled code to SRAM, i can only burn BIN file to
flash.
Hong Kong TI support sucks, we are running out of money......so I'm on my
own now.
where can i find information on the .out file format... loadable by CCS.
sorry for my dumbness, but I'm not too familiar with these stuff.