How can I run ecos test case with ecos configuration tool(GUI)? Thanks a lot

Hi all:
  I have ported ecos to some custom platforms and I would like to run
throught the ecos test case with ecos configuration tool. I have
followed the instruction described in the ecos user guide.
Builds-->Library/Tests, then Tools-->Run Tests, a dialogue prompted
for adding the new platform, so I add the command prefix as: arm-elf.
when came to the run test case dialogue all tests listed in the window
are with .exe  extension, but in the /install tree/tests/xxx all the
tests have been built without .exe extension. so when I click the Run
button, error message came out: xxx.exe file is not a file. I tried
renamming the test file to have the .exe extension and click the Run
button again, it came out some other error message, if I try to use
"Add" to add test files, the dialogue for adding test files always has
a *.exe extension. Where is .exe came from?  I am using ecos
configuration tool 2.11. I can run the test file by command line, but
I would like to run all test files without retyping the same command
each time. Thanks for any help.

BTW how should I set the add platform? (Command prefix, Arguments for
GDB, Inferior, Prompt?)

regards.

qiang