Three questions from a beginner

Hello everybody .

I've just three questions for you :

- Does it exist a number max of ecos objects (as mutex for example) ? I read
documentation of ecos 2.0 about mutex but I didn't ear something like that.
Maybe I didn't see it or is ecos limited only by memory ?

- About mq_open (POSIX Message queue), what is exactely the descriptor that
the function returns ? Do I affect memory by a malloc to conserve it or is
it only a handle ? (The stupiest question I think... isn't it ?)

- I didn't found, in the doc of version 2.0, memory pool fonctions except in
the uintron specification. But, looking in the code of these uintron
functions, I saw it calls Cyg_MemoryPool[...]. Is it just a lack in the new
documentation (it was present in the 1.3 doc) so I'll be able to use it, or
can't I use it in the 2.0 except by passing through uintron ?

Thanks by advance

Matthieu GIRARDIN