Re: functions tftp_get & tftp_put broken ????

> comparing the parameters passed with the previous library build
> and the more recent one the following parameter passed to this function
> is different : addrinfo->ai_addrlen
> the value that produced a correct result is 16 and the one produced
> with the recent library is 32 .

>From CVS about 20 minutes ago:

(gdb) print sizeof(struct sockaddr_in)
$5 = 32
(gdb) print sizeof(struct sockaddr)
$6 = 32
(gdb) print sizeof(struct sockaddr_in6)
$7 = 28

You are passing an IPv4 address to sendto. Hence the length should be
32 and not 16. This suggests to me your sources are old. Please try
with the latest code.

I have found one bug though, but that only affects IPv6.

     Andrew