warning: eth_recv out of MBUFs

Hello,

I faced a behaviour which i do not understand. When I ping with 65000 bytes (high packets traffic) to my target it is printing *warning: eth_recv out of MBUFs*. Afterwards some interfaces are not working in the input direction but they are working in the output direction. For example the thread which call read (non blocking mode) will returns ever without data, even there are input interrupts.

Some times the IP SNMP packets does not reaches my SNMP-Agent thread. The stack means no thread were waiting for that data. The thread is able to send SNMP packets (traps) but not to receive set/get SNMP packets.

Any Hints will be apreciated.

Thanks and Regards
Adolfo