Re: what is those macros' exact meaning?

张 亮 <johnsonest@hotmail.com> writes:

> Dear all,
>      I want to know following macros' meaning in ecos tcpip protocol stack:
>
>      1) _KERNEL
>      2)_LOCORE
>      3)__INSIDE_NET
>      4)TCP_NEWRENO
>  my configuration does not work, so I can't get it description.
> Thank you!

Use the source -- just look at where they are used. These are all
inherited from FreeBSD so you may find some explanation in the FreeBSD
documentation, but I doubt it. The only one of any real interest is
_KERNEL, which enables certain definitions in various headers.

If you are having any problems and think any of these macros are the
cause, then you are almost certainly chasing a red herring.