Re: How to recognise that scheduler started.

Hi, Nick;

Sorry if this mail has been sent more than two times.

Thanks for your suggestion.

I would like to reassure that I correctly understood what you mean.
For example, the following code is compliant with what you suggest?

    routine(cyg_handle_t thread)
    {
	if (thread != cyg_thread_idle_thread())
	    use_kernel_serivices();	// e.g. wait on semaphore
	else
	    no_use_kernel_serivices();
    }

    task