Re: arm assembler error

i tried all the methods, still not able to get rid of this error.
its somethin to do with the CYGNUM_HAL_ISR_COUNT value i guess...

btw, the size of my arm.inc is only 855 bytes and contains all the
standard data required..were as the size of all other sample projects
which i have built for integrator,pid,e7t..etc are 906 bytes..

  is it quiet possible that the arm.inc file is not generated properly
by the hal_mk_defs.c file..

i m not able to locate the error..
i m attaching the arm.inc file..kindly help me out.

satish

--
Satish Kumar <satish@bvt.sc.sanyo.co.jp>