Re: warning: allocated section `.bss` not in segment

>> well, i overcame this problem..it was a problem with my..

good to hear it. Good luck on your project.

>> warning: allocated section `.bss' not in segment
>> what is this warning meant and how to get rid of this warning..?

This is a linker error. Probably you do not have enough ram to fit all the
program and data. Edit your linker file (target.ld?) and make your ram area
larger. Then check your memory map with "arm-elf-objdump -h" command.

Eric