=?big5?b?pl6rSKFHIFtFQ09TXSBEaXNrIGFuZCBDRiBzdXBwb3J0IGluIChvcg==?=available for) eCOS 2.0

I am now doing the same work with you.
I try to port eCos to my platform with IDE disk and FAT32 supporting.
I have finished the IDE disk driver, and the FAT32 filesystem is almost
done.
I implemented the IDE driver into two parts.
One is for STD IDE ATA/ATAPI-4 interface, and have it locate in
packages/io.
The other is for platform specified part located in package/devs.
By simple test, it seems to work well.
As to the FAT32 filesystem, i translate it from linux.
I still need 1~2 weeks to finish it.
From my experience, porting FAT32 is much more difficult than that for IDE
driver.
Any comments are welcome.

KJ

                      Lonnie VanZandt
                      <lvanzand@aztek-eng.com>          收件人:  "ecos-discuss@sources.redhat.com" <ecos-discuss@sources.redhat.com>
                      寄件人:                          副本抄送:
                      ecos-discuss-owner@sources        主旨:    [ECOS] Disk and CF support in (or available for) eCOS 2.0
                      .redhat.com

                      2003/07/10 01:49 AM

I'm attempting to determine existing support in eCOS 2.0 for IDE disk
drives--with the real goal of being able to access a CompactFLASH device
operating in TrueIDE mode.

Is there an existing driver or a contributor project related to either
of these?

(Higher level Filesystem support is icing on a cake but isn't necessary)

lvanzand@aztek-eng.com