Upload additional files for an application

Hi all,

I have an application on my board which need some configfiles (read and write).
I need to upload those files bevor the application is starting.
I know only the way to transfer the application over serial with the gdb-stub to the target.
But so I can't upload more other files.
So my question is, is there a way to solve this?
Maybe with redboot (load,...)?
I think it's not so easy because there is no filesystem bevor no application is started which mount a filesystem.

Is is the easiest to implement a ftp-server in the application which handle files for uploading in the filesystem?

thanks for comment
Roland

Content Security by MailMarshal