Re: Timers , bounds ...

Matthieu.GIRARDIN@fr.thalesgroup.com writes:

> Ladies and gentlemans,
>
> Just a little question of english :
>
> I'm french so sometimes some difficulties of English langage stop me :
> For exemple :
>
> "cannot find bounds of current function" ...
>
> I tried from one fonction to launch 5 timers . But eCos answer me with this
> exclamation so i' mlost.

I don't think eCos would be printing out that message. It is more
likely to be coming from GDB -- in fact a quick "string" of GDB shows
it contains this message.

> Isn't possible to launch more than one timer per function ? (i hope not)
> If someone can give a way to find an answer it would be great !

By timers do you mean alarms?

There is no limit, the tm_basic test creates lots of alarms for
example. However, be careful where you allocate the memory for these,
you could be getting stack corruption.

It looks like something is causing your program to jump somewhere
strange, which is confusing GDB.