socketpair missing in 2.0?

Hi,

I'm porting an application to eCos (using 2.0 release) that makes use of
the socketpair() call provided by the BSD TCP/IP stack.  This function is
described in the eCos documentation, so I would think it's available, and
indeed the prototype is obtained by including <network.h>; but at link
time ld complains about an undefined reference to socketpair.  I'm using a
very slightly modified form of the "net" configuration template as my .ecc
configuration file, so I think my config is okay, but I'm open to
suggestions there.

Grepping the eCos source tree didn't turn up anything that looked like an
implementation of socketpair, either (aside from sys_socketpair?  Not sure
of its significance).

Any ideas?  Something obvious I'm missing?

Thanks.