Attempted to init GPS module: failed: bad device!!

 Hello everybody,

 I am using the Falcom F35xxlsi. Before startting with my own software
applications, I have decided to test the behavior of the device using some of
the demo examples which are included on the SDK35 package (comlib demos).

 Currently I am working with "comlibtest.c". I have some problems with the gps
functions. Could anyone of you give me any kind of help about this matter,
PLEASE?

I attach the command lines which appear when application is running:

Running generic serial test on port 2...
Attempted to init GSM port: success.
Attempted to set port mode: success.
Attempted to match modem's baud rate: success.
Attempted to send ATI query: success.
Attempted to get response: success.
Attempted to validate response: success.
Attempted to close port: success.
Running GSM test on port 2...
Attempted to init GSM modem: success.
Attempted to probe maximum baud rate: success.
Attempted to register: success.
Attempted to exec GSM command: AT+CGMR: success.
Attempted to Send SMS message...: success.
Attempted to read all SMS messages from memory: success.
Attempted to release GSM resources: success.

Configuring GPS module on port 1...
Running GPS test on port 1...
Attempted to init GPS module: failed: bad device.
[New Thread 2]

Program received signal SIGTRAP, Trace/breakpoint trap.
die (pszLastWords=0x1 "\n@\017Lð\200\aZ\002") at demos/comlibtest.c:32
32        for(;;);

The problem appears when tSerialStatus comlib_gps_init(...) is called. I guess
(correct me if I am wrong), gps needs initialization before calling the
function I am talking about. Is that possible?

 I would be very PLEASED if some of you can tell me something about it!!!

THANKS A LOT IN ADVANCE.

Br,

Jose Martínez