Re: RedBoot + Configuration tool 2.11 question

G.Muruganandam wrote:
Hi Jonathan

I am making the build every time after deleting the build dir using the script file below.
Please let me know if you find any thing wrong with this script file.

export TOPDIR=`pwd`
export ECOS_REPOSITORY=${TOPDIR}/packages
export VERSION=v1_24
rm -rf build
mkdir ${TOPDIR}/build
cd ${TOPDIR}/build
${TOPDIR}/ecosconfig new ixdp2400 redboot
${TOPDIR}/ecosconfig import ${ECOS_REPOSITORY}/hal/arm/ixdp2400/${VERSION}/misc/redboot_ROMRAM.ecm
${TOPDIR}/ecosconfig tree
make

Looks fine assuming they put in ecosconfig in TOPDIR which they must have otherwise more than this would be wrong :).

I'll also try with the new tool chain as indicated in your mail and let you know.

To test whether it would work more simply, do an arm-elf-nm of redboot.elf or redboot.img and grep for RedBoot_CMD_TAB. There should be something like:
0000168c D __RedBoot_CMD_TAB__
0000183c D __RedBoot_CMD_TAB_END__

with different addresses.