Chained ecos applications

Hi,

I have successfully been able to start one ecos application from redboot using
the load and go commands. No I want to try to start a second ecos application
when the first ecos application has finished. What I try to do is:
1. Start redboot.
2. Start ?Ecos application 1? using load and go commands.
3. Start ?Ecos application 2? when ?Ecos application 1? is finished.

Is this possible to do with redboot and ecos?

It is not a solution to combine ?Ecos application 1? and ?Ecos application 2?
to one ecos application using two threads, because the ?Ecos application 2?
executable can be updated independently of ?Ecos application 1?.

BR
Håvard Harstad