Re: Network characterisation with nc_test_master.c and nc_test_slave.c

> If I run the tests as they are, with UDP_ECHO being tried first, there is
> invariably a crash - debugging it shows it happens somewhere in
recvfrom().
It would be easier if you step in and find exact place where it is crashing.

> A few other questions:
> 1. In both files, every time select() is called, there is a check that if
> the return values <=0, it is an error. However 0 <NOERROR> is a valid
> value.......
I think this should work ok. Basically select returning 0 means that no
descriptor was ready in given amount of time. If you are waiting forever for
any of descriptor being ready then it should not return 0. If you are giving
fix timeout valute then you may have a different action depending on your
application.

Regards
Mohanlal