Not recognizing the Pro 100 Ethernet?

Hi All,

	  Pointers to debugging redboot PCI configs needed.

So I'm finally making progress, the book is essential! I've put on hold getting this stuff to work on FreeBSD for the moment as the book includes a working windows based environment [ironic its easier to get working on Windoze :-)] Anyway, I've got redboot building/compiling but it doesn't see my ethernet card (Intel Pro 10/100+).

There were some comments here about PCI diagnostics. Are they built into redboot? (probably not). My target system for now is a ASUS P2B w/Celeron 400Mhz and the Intel Pro 10/100+ card. (Also a generic TNT2 video card and Soundblaster card)

From my boot screen
	Ethernet is showing VID 0x8086 and DID 0x1229 for the Ethernet
	Video is VID 0x10DE, DID 0x002D

--Chuck