Re: configtool, ecosconfig for a beginner suite ?

> Simply uncomment the user_value line and set it to what you need.
> Then do
> ecosconfig tree
> and the work tree will be updated to use the different tool chain.
 if you are lazy like me ;-) for a quick check, you might edit the generated
makefile in the root of build tree and edit COMMAND_PREFIX settings (assuming
this is the only thing you changed in configuration) rather than generating the
entire tree again (of course for future tree generation we already have modified
ecc file).

export COMMAND_PREFIX := powerpc-eabi-

---