Trying to put Embedded LINUX on EPXA10

Hi All,

I have an Altera Excalibur EPXA10 (ARM 922T) board. I was trying to put
Embedded LINUX (that is supplied along with the board) onto the same.

When I try to load redboot using the "redboot_ROMRAM.hex" file using the
command
"excflash_programmer redboot_ROMRAM.hex -g -c byteblasterMV.", I get a
checksum error, but I do get the "RedBoot>" prompt.

Now when I try to load the flash into RAM  by giving the command
"load redboot_ROMRAM.srec b <FlashSource> -r -m y",  the system seems to
wait and
I get "CCCCCCC$$$$$$$$$" on the hyperterminal, after which I get a "timeout"
error.

Is this because of the checksum error that the system is not behaving the
way it should OR there is any other error which results in this timeout.

Thanks in anticipation.

Ravi
The information contained in this email is confidential, may be legally
privileged, proprietary to DCM and intended solely for the addressee.
 In case you are not the intended recipient, please intimate the sender
and immediately  delete the email from your system.  Any disclosure,
copying or distribution thereof without our authority is prohibited and
may be unlawful.  DCM makes no warranty as to the accuracy or
completeness of any information contained in this message and hereby
expressly excludes all liability of any kind whatsoever arising out of
any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance of this message.