VNC server for eCos - updated

An updated version of a VNC server for eCos is available at:

http://www.sweeneydesign.co.uk/vnc-server.htm

The updates are:

CDL options added to allow keyboard and mouse drivers to be omitted.
Support for lwIP stack added.

On my system, when the lwIP stack is used instead of the BSD stack, the
display drawing is very SLOW. I'm not sure of the reason for this and don't
have time to investigate right now.  I would appreciate feedback from
anybody that tries the  the VNC server with the lwIP stack to see if
the problem is seen on other platforms.

Note: lwIP stack support for MicroWindows in not included.

Chris
--

cgarry@sweeneydesign.co.uk