From: Andy Dyer [mailto:adyer@righthandtech.com]
Sent: Monday, August 11, 2003 12:21 PM
To: Ren, Han Tao (Hans)
Subject: RE: [ECOS] Building toolchains for LEON processor

looking at the cdl file for that port, it looks like it is expecting
the tools to be called sparc-rtems-gcc, sparc-rtems-ld, etc,
so I would guess that as a start configure should use
--target=sparc-rtems.
This is, of course, just a wild guess.

There is a comment in packages/hal/sparc/leon/current/Changelog
saying sparc-elf-gcc should also work.  Have a look in the
online web cvs at:

http://sources.redhat.com/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/ecos/packages/hal/sparc/?cv
sroot=ecos