Re: arm-elf-gdb can't connect Angel on EB40

Thanks for help!!!!
I found the problem....my com1 is dead.....:(
Now, I use com2(/dev/ttyS1), everything is fine!!
I can use arm-elf-gdb to download redboot.elf to my target(EB40)
Next step, I will try to write redboot into flash....
Thanks again!

                    "mohanlal jangir"
                    <mohanlaljangir@ho        收件人:     <RandyLin@mxic.com.tw>, "Grant
                    tmail.com>                Edwards" <grante@visi.com>
                                              副本抄送:   <ecos-discuss@sources.redhat.com>
                    2003/08/12 02:03          主旨:  Re: [ECOS] 回信: Re: [ECOS] arm-elf-gdb
                    PM                        can't connect Angel on EB40

> My serial cable is ok!
> But I guess my serial port on Linux is not working.
> So, how do I test the serial port( com1 )?

Try connecting the Linux machine with some other linux machine using
minicom.
Regards
Mohanlal