Configuration Tool: preserved state - where?

The eCos Configuration Tool keeps the user's chosen set of windows and
their sizes preserved between invocations.  Where is this file??  I
managed to eliminate my Output Window through some unmemorable sequence
of window resizing.  (No, Alt+2 doesn't bring it back).  Maybe if I
trash this state file it will use the default size values again.  I'm on
a Win2000 box.

Thanks,
-- Bob