Re: CRIS port

    Gary> On Mon, 2003-08-18 at 13:01, Simon Posnjak wrote:
    >> Hi all,
    >>
    >> I'm thinking of using eCos on Axis Etrax 100LX processor and
    >> I'm wondering if somebody has allready ported it to that
    >> procesor (or Etrax 100). Thank you.
    >>

    Gary> Axis themselves talked about doing this years ago. Have you
    Gary> asked them?

In particular, see
http://sources.redhat.com/ml/ecos-discuss/2001-03/msg00054.html
from Lars Viklund <lars dot viklund at axis dot com>

"You may want to check out the Axis ETRAX 100LX
(http://developer.axis.com/). This chip is based on a 100 MHz 32-bit
CPU and includes an on-chip Fast Ethernet controller (as well as
on-chip SCSI, ATA, serial and parallel ports).

The information on the developer.axis.com web site focuses on Linux,
but we have also ported eCos to the ETRAX 100LX."

Bart

--
Bart Veer                       eCos Configuration Architect