eCos and ARM7TDMI

Hi there!!
Can anyone help me out.I have generated the binary file and image file etc for the ARM7TDMI integrator.I have programed the binary file using the MultiICE server and the ARM project manager on to the FLASH on the board.But when i put on the hyperterminal it crashes and gives me an error message at the boot monitor as below

bootmonitor>FLASH configuration checksum error or invalid key.

I know that this is not and error rather its an indication telling to congigure the flash.Which can be done using the fconfig -i command at the redboot prompt.But to do this i need the redboot prompt and i dont get the redboot prompt.It crashes in the bootmonitor prompt.Can anybody help me out.
Also has anybody tried to work on implementiing IPSec into eCos.Is it possiable that i pick up bits from the FreeBSD and put it on to eCos.

Regards
Subin