an issue about elf and axf format

Hello, all:

I know this question has been come up with here. While so far I've no good idea
about how to solve this. That is, how to make the elf file generated by arm-elf-gcc
accepted by ARM debugger, AXD? In other words, is there any tool to convert the elf
format file to axf format? Any suggestion will be appreciated.

Best regards,
Young Jay