Context-switch time

Hello everyone,
I am trying to evaluate "a priori" the time needed by eCos to perfom a
context switch in terms of number of instructions/clk_cycles  to have some
preliminary statistics on real-time behaviour. Have anyone ever did it?
As long as I look at context.S everything is ok, it is directly assembler (I
use the LEON port), but when I look in sched.cxx I get lost. It is C++ and I
have no idea of gcc performances in terms of C lines->assembler lines
Any idea?

Michele Portolan