Restoring boot/ecos on a AEB-1 using JTAG/Wiggler?

Hi, some time ago while deleting some images from my flash something bad
happened and I lost some kb's of the beginning of the flash and the boot but
now I manage to get pppcb_arm_rgdb trough WIGGLER JTAG cable to read and
write the board RAM and peripherals RAM but I still have some doubts on the
way to restore the board.

Since the boot is damaged the remap of ram/flash, initialization of the
peripherals and all other stuff needed in boot doesn't occur so I was
wondering if someone could point me out.

I tried building a gdb stubs to load in RAM but when I uploaded to the board
using gdb remote and a wiggler jtag cable it downloads but nothing happens.
I already thought in making a application, download it to external RAM and
execute it but I am missing the ram/flash remap, the how-to and any init of
the board.

I did ... for the stubs
$ecosconfig new aeb stubs
	U CYGSEM_HAL_USE_ROM_MONITOR, new inferred value 0
$vi ecos.ecc
	changed CYGHWR_HAL_ARM_AEB_REVISION to
	:user_value C
	changed CYG_HAL_STARTUP to
	:user_value RAM
$ecosconfig check
	Target: aeb
	Template: stubs
	No conflicts
$ecosconfig tree
$make
	(snip...)
	build finished
and I can find the gdb_module.img in the install/bin directory
after I upload it to the board using gdb and execute it nothing happens so I
guess this is not enough.

Could anyone point me out in a correct way of restoring my aeb-1 boot?
With best regards
Carlos Sobrinho

PS:This is a hoobie/robot contest project so I can't afford $500/$+1000 in
buying a jeeni or a multice from ARM so free/gnu tools would be more than
welcome. I'm using the Wiggler cable from
http://jtag-arm9.sourceforge.net/circuit.txt and I can use the pppc_arm_rgdb
(remote gdb) from http://www.s.netic.de/tmohr/parportpcb.html

- --
# "Every man has his price. Mine is $3.95."  #