Fwd: Packet size limit on TCP/IP stack ?

Hi, all

I'm making a simple application using "net" option of package.(FreeBSD TCP/IP, CVS latest eCos)

But, I found that the  TCP user data which is over 98 bytes cannot be sent from or into target board.
(target is ARM INTEGRATOR with ARM920T)

When it comes to the Ping test, it also shows that ping packet with data size of over 119 bytes cannot be sent.

If the packet size is larger than the size, program contorl is stuck on sendto or send.

This happens on both IPv4 and IPv6 stack.

Does eCos TCP/IP stack limit the packet size? or did I missed out some option from CDL?

Thanks alot.

Regards,
Kwon