ecosif_input

Hi,

Iam running an application similiar to the udp echo test using the lwip stack, on an i386 target, with Ethernet support.

I have created an udp client application (not on eCos), when I run my application it waits for the udp data as expected, however when I run my udp client program (with my eCos IP address and udp echo port). I recieve the message, ecosif_input: low_level_input returned NULL, I have traced this to the eth_drv_recv function where pbuf_alloc function is called, then pbuf_pool_alloc function is called but it return zero. This leads to the ecosif message being printed, and eth_drv_recv function getting stuck in a loop.

Does anyone know why this happens, have a setup something up wrong? quite new to this.

Cheers
Stuart