Re: how can i know the ecos version

On Wed, 2003-09-10 at 20:12, Harry Lou wrote:
> ecos-discussïHi,
>
> 	I want to know which version of ecos that I used, and where can we found this information from the code or other places.

We don't really have a version, per se.  The best "guess" would be
the CVS version number on key files.  For example:
        [gthomas@hermes packages]$ cvs stat ecos.db
        File: ecos.db           Status: Up-to-date

           Working revision:    1.104
           Repository revision: 1.104   /cvs/ecos/ecos/packages/ecos.db,v
           Sticky Tag:    (none)
           Sticky Date:   (none)
           Sticky Options:      (none)
You could then look at the CVS logs to determine more information about
that file, e.g. when it was last checked in, etc.

Why are you looking for this information & what do you want to do with it?

--
Gary Thomas <gary@mlbassoc.com>
MLB Associates