float powerpc instruction impossible ! please help me !

Hi again everybody !

I'have a problem :

First, before any comments, my board is working well (under other time real
system like Psos).
Now, i am working on a power pc target mpc860 WITHOUT float hardware support
( there aren't registers like f0 ... ).
So, as for your mbx target, I specified in global compiler and linker flags
the option -msoft-float. Until now, it's very logical.

But, when I load my elf file and debug it, there is no problem at all until
I try to use the div() function as I saw.
The compilator (powerpc-eabi-gcc) and your inline codes traduced it with lfd
powerpc instruction.

I made some different tests but it's always the same thing. So I'm completly
lost. With float instructions (as lfd) in the elf,
it's impossible to do it working.

Why do you think about it ? Is it a thing you already seen ?