From: rakesh <mljangir@yahoo.co.in>
Subject: [ECOS] executing application in ROM results in SIGBUS
Date: Sun, 21 Sep 2003 02:43:42 -0700 (PDT)

I  have been running an application on eCos
successfully. The hardware is ARM Integrator board. I
have redboot in flash(starting at 0x24000000)
and I build application startup type as RAM. I load
application image by connecting gdb to redboot and
everything works fine.
Later I tried to load image in ROM. For that I changed
application startup type as ROM and changed
.rom_vector loading location to 0x25000000 from
0x24000000 in target.ld. I loaded the image again by
gdb connecting to redboot. But executing the
application resulted in crash giving SIGBUS, Bus
error. I tried with ROMRAM option also but didn't
help. Any clue?

Regards
Rakesh