From: "Claudio Leonel"
To: <ecos-discuss@sources.redhat.com>
Sent: Monday, September 22, 2003 11:52 AM
Subject: [ECOS] Problem with THUMB mode with AT91

Hi all,

I tried to generate a version of eCos for the AT91 EB55 platform
with THUMB MODE. I set the options in eCos configuration:
- Enable Thumb instruction set
- Enable Thumb interworking compiler option
I also included the '-mthumb' option in the Global Compiler Flags,
because setting the previous options was not enough (bug?).

I got an error in the assembly of the vectors.S file (see below),
but the problem seems to be in the 'hal_platform_setup.h' file in the
macros:"_led_init" and "_led"
It seems that it has instructions that are not THUMB compatible.
I am not familiar with ARM Assembly Language, does anyone know
how to fix this ?