clock interrupt fails to call unlock_inner()

Hi,
      when the clock interrupt takes place, my
hal_interrupt_stack_call_pending DSRs func is not called. following is
the intermediate path when an clock interupt takes place.
i.e
    when i enter into the interrupt_end() func, following steps are
followed:
          Set_Save_Context()--|
                              post_DSR()
          Set_Save_Context()--|

           Get_Current_Thread()----|
                |             Set_Save_Context()

                              Get_Sched_lock()

                             unlock()(fails to call unlock_inner() func)
                                   |----

                                    Set_Sched_lock()...!!!!!

                                   |-----
                              unlock()
           Get_Current_Thread()----|

         Set_Save_Context()

Now the problem is that when the unlock() func is stepped in the
identifier "__lock" is  undefined and hence Set_Sched_lock()
is called..instead of unlock_inner() func which is responsible for
invoking hal_interrupt_stack_call_pending_DSRs.

this fails to call the DSRs from RealTimeClock and hence i fail to test
any of my program which is dependent on the clock interrupt.

well my dsr_list contains the data entry for the clock interrupt
generated and also the interrupt vector no: are all correct.

so, is there somethin which i m failin to understand.

thanks
satish

--
Satish Kumar <satish@bvt.sc.sanyo.co.jp>