Re: wallclock timezone

Andrew Lunn wrote:
Hi Folks

There does not appear to be any documentation about wallclocks. What
timezone should it return the time in? I assume its UTC? The code in
libc will then take care of any time zone offsets?

Is this correct?

Correct. Although I'm not sure it distinguishes between UTC and GMT well enough when it comes to DST offsets.