Building the eCos Configuration tool [ was Re: Hi, ]

Dhawal Mer wrote:

I hope you are right.In middle i have tried out other version too. Hence,file might be over written.
I will send you whole details after reinstalling the current/cvs version of eCos tools.
Can you please guide any particular URL for latest CVS for ecos configtool.

Information concerning checking out and building the eCos Configuration Tool can be found at:

http://www.ecoscentric.com/devzone/configtool.shtml

John Dallaway
eCosCentric Limited